Brakes Service in Richmond
Protect your self with a Brake Service
Brake Servicing or Repairs are obviously required if when you hit the brakes your car takes longer to stop than it used to.. But its important to know there are less noticeable warning signs that you must be aware of to ensure your safety when travelling on the road.
The following symptoms mean you should have your brake system tested.
- Your brake pedal feels hard, soft or spongy
- The brake pedal feels low
- Your vehicle loses grip during braking
- Your vehicle veers to the left or right when braking
- Your steering wheel shudders when you brake
- There is a squeal sound when you brake
If you become aware of any of these symptoms , contact us at Matlin Auto Repairs as soon as possible.
Brakes are the central, most important safety factor in your vehicle; avoiding their service means you are risking your life. Braking systems should have an inspection at every service and by an expert mechanic with the right qualifications.
At Matlin Auto Repairs we offer a free 65 point safety check with every car service that we perform, and we will let you know if we feel there are any immediate safety concerns, and offer the appropriate service or repairs. Our written report will also let you know if there are requirements in the near future you should plan for.
As part of this inspection we check over the brake system components including:
- Front Brake Pads/Shoes
- Front Brake Disc Rotors/Drums
- Front Calipers
- Front Brake Hoses/Clips/Springs
- Rear Brake Pads/Shoes
- Rear Brake Disc Rotors/Drums
- Brake Fluid
Call Matlin Auto Repairs today for any of your Car Service needs and to claim your free safety check with any car service!